We’re excited to announce that Commerce Label General Manager Chuck Stone has been appointed to the EFI Jetrion Advisory Board. The board met recently in Las Vegas during the EFI Connect event to discuss EFI’s line of UV inkjet digital press platforms.
In addition, conversation was held around the application of the digital inkjet printing process for production of pressure sensitive labels and other packaging applications.
The UV inkjet process is the fastest growing production process for label production, delivering excellent quality and cost savings opportunities. Commerce Label is proud to offer these solutions and others to our customers, here in the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro, and around the country.
Learn more about our capabilities, and get more information right away by filling out our Contact Form today.
Commerce Label is excited to offer nine new UL material approvals, printed digitally with our Jetrion UV digital inkjet press.
These new UL material approvals complement our existing approvals, and offer the following new features and advantages:
- Variable data printing, i.e. serialization, serialized bar codes; any variable data
- The addition of multiple colors and 4 color process to labels for only a nominal cost
- No printing plates required
- Very cost effective for short runs & Multiple SKU’s
- Approved for secondary printing by end user, using approved inks and ribbons
- Lamination not needed
- Greener printing process; less waste generated in printing process
- Approved substrates include white, silver, and clear polyesters in both gloss and clear finishes; also white polypropylene
For detailed descriptions, please visit the following PGJI2 (our new approvals) and PGDQ2 (our existing approvals) links.
Contact Commerce Label today, for answers to any questions you may have about our UL approvals, as well as your UL label needs. As an experienced and innovative manufacturer of custom UL/CSA pressure-sensitive labels, we will simplify your UL label approval process.